Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Kenny Smith - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life & Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Kenny Smith - State Farm Agent
Are You Driven & Ambitious?
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Kenny Smith - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Company Website: www.kennysmithokc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)